Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm Not the Man You Think I Am

Hi everybody. 


I'm sorry if I've let you down. I know you've come to expect more from me, and to be perfectly honest, I expected more of myself. Fidelity and loyalty I consider two of my bigger strengths. I can no longer say I possess these qualities because of my recent actions. 


For the past three weeks, which is 21 days, I've eaten at a certain Bun Bo Hue restaurant about 18 of those days. Pho, I've probably eaten on 7 days. Bun Bo Hue is the winner. It is the best. It kills pho now. I am not the man I was.

8 comments:

  1. Jesus, for a moment I thought I was going to have to slap you for Val's sake...
    So is it Bun-Bun (bye) Pho and hello bye (bun)?

    May the 4th be with you...hahaaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never order bun bo hue over pho. Maybe it's time....what else am I missing out on by ALWAYS ordering pho....thanks for the nudge to try something new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are hilarious, David. Maybe you can now rename your blog as all the Bun-Bo-Hue Puns are gone... :) --lilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, shoot me an email, you should come out here before you head back to the States. Also, I am thinking about working in Hanoi/HCMC for a couple years, would like to hear your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey... I'd really like it if you UPDATED!

    ReplyDelete